Some Criteria For 10x Content.Basically, the criteria for 10 times better than what anyone else is doing is the following.
- It has to have great UI and UX on any device.
- That content is generally a combination of high quality, trustworthy, it’s useful, interesting, and remarkable. It doesn’t have to be all of those but some combination of them.
- It’s got to be considerably different in scope and in detail from other works that are serving the same visitor or user intent.
- It’s got to create an emotional response. I want to feel awe. I want to feel surprise. I want to feel joy, anticipation, or admiration for that piece of content in order for it to be considered 10x.
- It has to solve a problem or answer a question by providing that comprehensive, accurate, exceptional information or resources.
- It’s got to deliver content in a unique, remarkable, typically unexpectedly pleasurable style or medium.
Step 1 – Gain deep insight.
Gain deep insight into the core of why people are interested in this topic.
Step 2 – We have to get unique.
Consider unique angles on the problem.
Step 3 – Uncover powerful methods to provide an answer.
Uncover powerful, hard-to-replicate, high quality methods to provide an answer.
Step 4 – Find a unique, powerful, exceptional way to present this content.
Expect to succeed 1/5 – 1/10 times. Practice and Experimentation are the only ways to get good.